What we did. See below.This is the Chinese Garden. There are more pictures, but they are all on Mom and Bryce's camera.


Well, Mom and Bryce have certainly been tiring us out. It's 8:30 and everyone is still asleep while they are off to Universal Studios. Colby and I were going to go, but it's just too much for us. Yesterday we went to Huntington Gardens. It was amazing! It blows Buchart out of the water! It is huge! Bryce pointed out that Buchart Gardens have more flowers and I will agree with that, but TheHG is immense. They have garden after garden after garden.
We will have to go again! We stayed for four hours and didn't even see it all. We had to forgo the Subtropical, Rose, Australian, Desert, and Jungle Gardens AND all the art galleries this trip. We did see the Warm Rainforest, the Cloud Rainforest, Children's Garden, Lily Ponds, and the Chinese and Japanese Gardens. It was incredible!
This is ONE field lined with statues. I'm trying to give you all perspective of the enormity.
In the water part of the Children's garden
Here is Jackson smelling one of the flowers.This is the Japanese dry landscape garden. The pond and pagodas were behind us.

They had a Bonsai gallery with at least 25 bonsai trees.

Then we ate at El Torito and Jackson again ate most of the guacamole and his quesadilla as well as all of my pinto beans. The kid loves the place.
1 comment:
Well, I'm so glad you were able to go. I didn't even know that all of those gardens existed! I guess Ja and I only went to two of them. Great pictures.
Post a Comment