Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

July 6, 2010

More for Dani- We miss you, too!



These pictures and a video (that is taking too long so it's not here) were taken tonight as I walked around with my phone camera.
Sam's all clean. Jackson climbed up on the chair himself to open the Pixarpedia that I'd left on the table. Colby was reading on the couch and I took a group picture.


2 comments:

Chelsey said...

I love your blog overhaul! I am so excited about your list of authors to read. I've decided that I'm not going to read a book unless it's recommended by someone (I've had some real disappointments and some not so good finds on my own). P.S. Truman has those same jammies, lightening McQueen right?

Jonathan and Laura said...

Sam is so cute! I hope your party went well. Wish we could have been there. I like the new blog too.