And he also liked the pictures I was taking.
I had Jackson help me get the cheese out of the fridge and onto the table so I could cut it for him. As soon as we got the cheese out I turned to reach and get the knife. I turned back and saw this
We've got a big mouse problem.
He saw me putting rubber bands in my hair and wanted one in his hair (he gestured) so I obliged. He didn't like it so much when I later added a couple more making a mohawk on his head.
Recently, Jackson has taken off to somewhere in the house and he'll be very quiet. I thought I'd lost him or he'd somehow escaped the apartment (he's a tall kid) and he was only hiding in the closet. Yesterday, Colby found him examining the curly ribbons on a gift back we'd left in the closet. He also likes to stack and arrange the Rummicub tiles.
If Jackson spots the camera lying around, he'll open and close the shutters and will hold it up for me to take his picture. This is one of those pictures.



He likes peanut butter. Often, he'll run and grab it from the counter and eat it by the spoonful. He also just figured out yesterday how to scoop it off the sandwich and lick off his fingers.
Just before Daddy gets home, we're hanging out and ready to go. Jackson really likes rocking Sam in the carseat.
Daddy's home and we're off to the pool.
Late in the evening, Mommy decided to experiment and made cornstarch goop for Jackson. He wasn't really sure what to do with it. Daddy got in on the action too.
Playing with cornstarch goop.
Jackson didn't really quite catch the vision of the goop. He tolerated it.
Milk before bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment