Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

January 14, 2011

More Christmas stuff

Again, there is no particular order to them.
Logan and Jared test the slope. Logan is a little apprehensive.
When Santa arrived Jackson was so excited! Santa gave him a bell and after about five minutes, he came up to Santa and gave it back to him. I was so happy about this moment! The only reason he knows about Santa is because he LOVES the Polar Express movie. The elves make a HUGE deal about Santa in the movie so Jackson knew exactly what to do!
"No, no, I have to go - there's a million kids out there waiting for me. Oh my, the women just fall all over me and wont let me go ."

"Golly, is this all I get?"
The big boys and girls.





What a haul!

Now this is what I call fun.
More of the unwrapping game.
At lunch in Chinatown, Jackson enjoyed the soup.

Meanwhile Logan tried the duck, the barbecued pork, the chicken, the soup, the greens and always wanted more. I've never seen a kid eat so much!
Not a bad looking lunch plate. This was Colby's Soya Chicken. Delicious!
We don't know where this lady came from, but her nose is large enough to hold at least a dozen quarters (Explanation of inside joke: we were playing Hide the Quarter with GG when we were all pretty young. You know the old hot and cold game. Well, we couldn't find the quarter anywhere. Dani was very young and short and went up to ask GG where the quarter was and discovered that it was hiding up GG's nose. She was the only one who could see it because she was the only one short enough).


No comments: