Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

June 24, 2012

Apocalyptic FAIL

So I hear the new buzz word is "apocalyptic" and it is replacing "epic". I'm not sure I like it.  When I hear that I think of this: ZOMBIES
or a scenario like this: HUNGER GAMES
Pretty much zombies or fighting for food. Well, if that's the case then bedtime tonight was an apocalyptic fail. I was either debating curling into a corner and crying, running away screaming, or eating substantial amounts of chocolate. I didn't do any of the above. First, I'm not like that and second, I don't have any chocolate. I decided to write about it instead. And drink all of the chocolate soy milk.

They have finally settled with a trick. Stay in bed until the timer buzzes then you can get out. Little did they know that the timer was set for 60 min. Mwah. Hah. Hah. I win.

Colby is busy studying, I am typing and all is right with the world.

1 comment:

M. Leigh Marrott said...

Love the timer idea! Maybe sometime you'd like to do a guest blog post on my blog about it?