Sam still hates to be tickled.
Jackson will NOT wear a tie, but he can be persuaded to wear a bow tie. At least he doesn't try to yank it off every second.
Sam likes to split his Oreos. Or really any kind of sandwich do-hickey. He just discovered raspberries and blueberries.
Jackson associates church with the Doblers because after church they always go to the Doblers for babysitting for choir. Yesterday they watched the kids and Jackson repeated, "No church!" emphatically when I told him they were going to the Doblers.
Sam is addicted to any and all kinds of fruit snacks. He goes into a melt down mode if he is refused in any way.
Sam also doesn't like to be squeezed hard, but is not opposed to being flung high in the air. He's not really a cuddly kid. He's a doer. Often if it's quiet, I get chills. Sam is up to something.
Sam is extremely observant and he'll often start scolding Jackson if Jackson refuses something I ask. Hello, Pot. My name is Kettle.
Sam likes to jump out and scare people. Hasn't gotten me good yet but it's only a matter of time.
He also likes to dismantle things.
Sam also doesn't like to be squeezed hard, but is not opposed to being flung high in the air. He's not really a cuddly kid. He's a doer. Often if it's quiet, I get chills. Sam is up to something.
Sam is extremely observant and he'll often start scolding Jackson if Jackson refuses something I ask. Hello, Pot. My name is Kettle.
Sam likes to jump out and scare people. Hasn't gotten me good yet but it's only a matter of time.
He also likes to dismantle things.
No comments:
Post a Comment