Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

June 24, 2012

My Fav Actors and Actresses From Start to Finish

So, this post is as rough draft as it gets. I just don't have the heart or energy to finish it off!

 Leading Men
Gregory Peck

Who doesn't love Gregory Peck, especially in Roman Holiday. I still tear up at the final scene.
Cary Grant- Great in I was a Male War Bride.
Bruce Willis- Action man with a plan. Totally playing off the old action hero very well and is very funny.
Dwayne Johnson- Who didn't love Get Smart?
Michael Caine- I could go on and on of his great movies. 2nd Hand Lions, The Last Valley, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, so on and so forth.

Robert Downy Jr- the comeback kid. Great in Heart and Souls and wow. Iron Man and Sherlock? Awesome.

Good Performances lost in Mediocre Movies
The Hulk
Edward Norton and Liz Tyler were actually pretty good in a movie which I expected to be 98% mind-numbing action.
Mummy one and two:
Brandon Fraser and Rachel Weiz I thought made a great pair and let's face it. They're just great corny movies. I do like Brandon Fraser, though.



Leading Ladies I Don't Hate
Talk to my Mom and my sister. Chick flicks and me don't always get a long. There has to be a myriad of things to come together forming a quintessential chick flick movie.
Sandra Bullock: Depends, but I really like most of her movies.

Michelle Pfieffer- Also doing well in her aging-in-Hollywood years. 
Meryl Streep- Always talented
Goldie Hawn- Hilarious

Emily Blunt- We'll see. I liked her in Young Victoria and Wild Target, but I think she's taking raunchier roles for her comedy and I'm not a fan.
Queen Latifah- She has a certain...something. I'm not sure what it is, but she does great in all of her movies. Hairspray, Last Holiday...

Cameron Diaz- Knight and Day? Hilarious! What Happens in Vegas? Laughed my head off!

No comments: