Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

January 20, 2010

Cake Pops: Thanks, Bakerella!

Well, I did it. I saw something on a log and made it myself. Let me introduce "Cake Pops" from bakerella.com.

On this website there's the recipe and how to's as well. It's really easy, you just need the supplies. You don't have to use the lollipop sticks if you don't want to and can just make "Cake Balls". They are really rich because it's just cake, frosting and chocolate. All sugar. I made them for all of Colby's families and for my VT's. Pretty fun and easy. I'd only ever have one at a time because they are so rich.

The group of cake pops is one from her site and look much cuter than mine did. We had a devil of a time taking a decent picture. Bakerella, I salute you!

1 comment:

Eli & Mandy said...

I've always wanted to make these! Kudos to you for tackling the project. I think it's Bakerella who has the 14 layer cake...yum.