



The heart wreath is a project that I've been working on a for a few days. I saw it on another blog (theidearoom.blogspot.com). It's just felt circles pinned to a heart wreath.
The other pictures are Jackson coloring, vegging out, and coloring in the tub. I think he looks really old in the picture with the hat. He's so cute! He still jabbers and jabbers and won't say any words. He does give good hugs now and has a new mischievous laugh. He'll drop his jaw as far as it will go and shake his body up and down and "hah, hah". He'll draw on walls with chalk (even though he knows he's not supposed to) and will laugh at it.
2 comments:
i cant believe how big he is getting! you must have your hands full.
hey, that couch looks familiar... I like your wreath, did you cut out the hearts or find them pre-cut?
Post a Comment