Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

January 27, 2008

Guitar Hero Addict


Well, not quite an addict. As many of you know, we bought Richard's Xbox360 and Colby's been wanting to rock with the legends for quite a while so we splurged. It's been so much fun. I don't really know most of the songs but believe you me, I'm getting to know them very well. For example, there's a song by a band called Dragonforce that really rocks and I would not have known about it had we not bought GH3. The Joneses have come over and we've all gotten the face-melting solos down so good that we should all be on tour. It seems that everyone has their own GH rock pose. Andrew's got what he calls the "Power Stance", Chelsey's a real stage show-off complete with dances and walks, Colby got guitar lifts and dips, while for the most part I've got a chill attitude kind of like the guy from Red Hot Chili Peppers (I am working on a Power March though--sort of like Zoolander and Blue Steel). We're working our way up the difficulty level and are just starting the hard level. All in all...It's been super fun! Definitely a good purchase.

1 comment:

kenders said...

I'm glad you love it so much! You know it's great when ALL ages can play and practically become addicts. That's all I ever hear about from the boys in my class and they're only 8! :) Well, that and Lego Star Wars. :)