Well, not a snow day yet. Where I work it has been blizzarding all day, almost a white out. Well, the buses failed to pick up the kids due to the large amounts of snow. So...we had to keep the kids late after the release time and eventually most of the buses were able to make it through. We might even have a snow day tomorrow. Wow! I would love to live in Alpine!
New Upcycle Ideas 840
1 day ago
2 comments:
Yea, so no snow day! Boo hoo hoo. :( I don't think we'll ever get one.
Marvin had to take my truck to work because it has four wheel drive and his doesn't (he works at snowbird as a photographer now) - so it might as well be a snow day for me - except I am stuck at home with nothing to do except clean and talk to a 10 month old!!!
Post a Comment