I have never really been excited for a Pixar movie. When I heard about "Finding Nemo" I thought "A movie about a fish?". "Monsters Inc." was a stupid idea too. Or so I thought until I saw the movies. "Monsters Inc." still is one of the most creative movies I've ever seen and how awesome was "The Incredibles". So I'm really excited about thier next movie "Wall-E".
New Upcycle Ideas 840
1 day ago
3 comments:
Is it just me, or does the robot look exactly like Johnny Five from the "Short Circuit?" (which happens to be one of my all time favorite movies!)
Hey there,
Love your blog lots...it is so fun to get to know you guys better through this :) Also thanks sooo much for the basket!! I know it is from the ward but I was not sure the best way to thank you guys or the ward, so i thought this might work...Thanks ;) If you could also pass the message to whomever else that would be great!!
Janni, I can't believe that you remembered that movie! I did think of it while we were watching the preview. I'm glad that now we've got a link to your page we can keep up with you two.
Post a Comment