Okay - I am in love with these pictures. Jackson is just too cute!! I love the one with your wedding rings on his toes - that's so creative. Thanks for posting these! By the way... will the little guy go by Jackson or Jack?
love the rings. that is such a great idea. so so so cute!
Congratulations you two! He's so cute. You're very lucky (and tired I'm sure. But mostly lucky)!Love, Jim and Camilla
Cute pictures! I really like the rings on the toes, I've never seen that before. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Okay - I am in love with these pictures. Jackson is just too cute!! I love the one with your wedding rings on his toes - that's so creative. Thanks for posting these! By the way... will the little guy go by Jackson or Jack?
love the rings. that is such a great idea. so so so cute!
Congratulations you two! He's so cute. You're very lucky (and tired I'm sure. But mostly lucky)!
Love, Jim and Camilla
Cute pictures! I really like the rings on the toes, I've never seen that before. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment