Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

June 17, 2008

Why?

I'm sure you all remember in grade school and beyond when you'd see your teachers somewhere else besides school? Did it weird anyone else out? I think it took me until High School to realize that  the teachers don't live at the school. Thankfully, we could talk to our professors like adults at BYU and if we ever saw them around (assuming the class size was small enough to allow them to actually remember your face, let alone name). Anyway...you'd think that students would want to keep their distance, right. Well I just bid farewell to a couple of students who stopped by (they're in our ward, now), one stopped by for a very long chat (and even gave me his cell number, wahoo), one sent me an email to check out his myspace profile and I just got a friend invite on facebook. Weird or what? Interesting to note, all these contacts are all boys. Odd and Weird (yes, with a capital).

2 comments:

kenders said...

Yea, they probably all have a crush on you!

t foust said...

That's weird! By the way, is the time underneath people's blog names the amount since we last visited your blog? I couldn't figure that out - or if it was you visiting theirs...(these are really important questions I'm asking). how is your new apartment?