Let's just start with my opinion of reality shows. I think most, if not all, are rigged (Sorry for you fans out there!) I think American Idol has been rigged from the beginning. Okay, coming down off my soap box. I only watch a reality show if someone else is watching it. I enjoy watching them, I just don't go out of my way to do so. At my sister's we watched some of "So You Think You Can Dnace?". I LOVE dancing. It's so much fun! Anyway, Colby and I were at my sister's last Wednesday and this Wednesday so we saw clips from each show. Below are a couple super cool ones.
New Upcycle Ideas 840
1 day ago
3 comments:
Ok maybe I literally cried actual tears when I watched that first dance. AH-MAZING. I need to get on the SYTYCD bandwagon. thanks for reminding me.
You need to watch the hip hop and Broadway ones that Joshua and Katee did.
i agree these are rigged! have you seen the cooking one? i think its called food star. that one is pretty funny because they screw up all the time- and there is some byu chick on there.
Post a Comment