Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

December 1, 2008

Dental School!!!!


I just got a call from Western University College of Dental Medicine in Pomona, CA and got offered a position in their inaugural class! 2 years of applications, letters of recommendations, transcripts, secondary essays, tests and $$ here we are!! Thanks to all who gave me confidence that this day would come! This is a picture of the building that we will be in (its currently being built) I'm so excited and I know Becca was thrilled to get that phone call while she was at work! Jackson is also happy, although I am not sure it is about dental school. Thanks to everyone again!

6 comments:

nerak said...

Wow, exciting! Congratulations!

kenders said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! :)

t foust said...

Congrats!!!

Chelsey said...

CONGRATULATIONS! The building looks really cool and I'm sure it will be a great experience. California...yea!!!

Joanna said...

YES!!!!!!!!! We are SO excited for you guys! I'm totally jealous that you will be in Southern California while we have to be in Northern California. =) Colby, you are such a stud. Way to go in getting accepted so early; they definitely wanted you. This is so awesome. Get ready to be in debt. =)

Durrant said...

Congrats guys! We knew you would get there! Such great news!