Well, perseverance really pays off- I guess. Anyway...after months of toiling in my virtual garden, I finally attracted and tamed a Sour Macaracoon from Viva Pinata. Just explaining the game sounds so lame, but it is so addicting. Just ask Richard Lape. You are given a garden that you have to take care of and plant certain things and then certain pinatas are attracted to your garden. If they like it, they stay. There are bad pinatas and good ones and it's very addicting. I had some time to waste while Jackson was in bed, Colby was working on ebay and I had about 20 minutes before the baking was done. Perfect time! Colby says that the Macaracoon is the cutest pinata. Myself, I prefer the Cluckles. I think of Gretchen and Richard first explaining this game and thinking--what?!
3 comments:
I'm so jealous that you got the Macaracoon! That's totally awesome! Even more awesome, we're soooo excited about Colby getting into dental school; YEA YOU!
Ok so Becca said that I think that " the macaracoon is the cutest pinata" but be aware, there are some discrepancies. I said "It's the coolest pinata because it makes a loud munching sound when it eats and scampers around your garden." Don't believe everything you read :)
I am a viva pinata addict, too!
Post a Comment