
In no particular order:
1. He decided that our silverware looked tarnished and polished the whole lot of them with vinegar.
2. He got up at 5 to scrape off my car and to clean a pathway to the car in freezing nasty-not- niceness-weather!
3. He will wear my giant Winne the Pooh nightie from when I was a teenager (that was when we were dating).
4. He will hunt down heavy rocks for my mother's rock garden (and also not get mad when we get into a mud fight).

5. He has a personal mission to get our porcelain sink spotless before we move (there was a mysterious mildew that grew on it before we moved in).

6. He test out a maybe-not-hot hot tub in freezing cold weather. Just think, if that hot tub wasn't warm, he'd be a Colbiscle.
7. Since I started work, Colby has made dinner for me almost every night when I get home. I can count on one hand how many times I have cooked dinner and I would have a lot of fingers to spare.

8. For how patient he is and how well he listens. There isn't anybody better for me!

Love ya hons!
No comments:
Post a Comment