Okay....seeing those pictures seriously makes me feel nauseous--especially looking at the car seat where little Jackson was. Again, I am sooo glad everyone come out unscathed! You are so blessed!
Dear Colby and Becca (and Jackson):You guys have seriously been blessed. I don't know how Jackson could have come out of that accident with only a bump somewhere. There doesn't appear to be enough room between the carseat and the rear seat for little Jackson to even move his legs. WOW!Mom and Dad Gage
holy crap! we are so glad you are all ok!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Okay....seeing those pictures seriously makes me feel nauseous--especially looking at the car seat where little Jackson was. Again, I am sooo glad everyone come out unscathed! You are so blessed!
Dear Colby and Becca (and Jackson):
You guys have seriously been blessed. I don't know how Jackson could have come out of that accident with only a bump somewhere.
There doesn't appear to be enough room between the carseat and the rear seat for little Jackson to even move his legs.
WOW!
Mom and Dad Gage
holy crap! we are so glad you are all ok!!!
Post a Comment