The transfer to homebody has been an interesting one and I find myself looking at and blogging a lot more than I otherwise would which is why I'm so excited to find other people's blogs! One blog at a time we are slowly taking over the world pushing journalism and interconnectivity to new levels! Bwah-hah-hah-hah. Okay, a little over the top, but welcome Howards to the blogiverse. The other thing is a video for all the teachers out there. Onofrios and Seymours this is for you or really anyone that has taught before--Relief Society, Sunday School...You name it, you've felt like this.
New Upcycle Ideas 840
1 day ago
3 comments:
I haven't seen that clip in a long time. I forgot how funny and true it is.
ok, this was seriously the AP's my high school.
Becca that was pretty funny. Thanks for sharing. I don't know if you've called me this week, but I'm in CA and I left my phone in VA! So I'll have to call you next week. Sorry.
Post a Comment