Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

July 24, 2008

Baby Ruth?


So Jack had his 2 month check up and I asked about his head shape. He always looks left when sleeping and right when on his stomach so the same side of his head always had pressure on it. I asked the doc about it and she said it wasn't bad (it isn't) but then she said, you'll want to fix this now. I'm thinking sure if my kid doesn't have to wear a helmet that's ok, but then she added, "Yeah if you don't fix it his ears could be lopsided and it could even affect his eyes." Yikes! I immediately thought of the Goonies and Sloth. Baby? Ruth! Ruth! So we just roll a washcloth and place it on the left side so he can't look that way and let me tell you, he's tried to shove it out of the way and has even wiggled until he's far enough away from the rolled up cloth to look the way he wants. I guess he's not an ambi-turner. Gotta' love that kid!

No comments: