Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

July 8, 2008

For all the men

Well, as many of you know, Colby is studying for the DAT (Dental Admissions Test). When we came across the following question Colby answered it as best he could. Let me know what you think?

"What are the four phases of the menstrual cycle?"


His answer:"Ummm. ..let's see. The pissed off phase, the moody phase, the I-hate-the-world-phase and the crying phase. Did I get it right?"

My opinion: Passed with flying colors. Yours?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

For all you nerds out there the real answer is: follicular, ovulation, luteal, and menstruation.

kenders said...

That's hilarious! You forgot the I'm so bloated = Do I look fat? stage. :) And then the day after periods over...I feel great! Look how good I look.

Richard & Gretchen said...

I think there are more than 4 stages. What about the chocolate stage? And the "don't touch me!" stage? Man, if Rich forgets either of those, he's in a lot of trouble :)

Good luck on the DAT, Colby!