Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

July 22, 2008

New Callings

Well, Colby just got called as the Weeblos leader and I got called as the New Ward Choir Director. Someone leaned over and said I hope you know the Choir Director calling involves bringing treats! I'm certainly not above bribing.

2 comments:

t foust said...

Becca, that's great! I just got a new calling too - 2nd counselor in primary. I've decided it's much easier to just be a reliable teacher :-) I never knew primary was so much work!!! You'll have to let me know how the bribery goes with choir ... :)

braden said...

Becca=Mozart. You should get like a sweet baton or something, or a baseball bat. Can you imagine a ward choir director conducting with a Louisville slugger? The possibilities are endless! Anyway Becca, your blog is awesome, and I wanted to let you know that Tiffany (my wife) and I just started one "weplayindirt.blogspot.com" (I still haven't figured out how to let people know other than like this). Check it out! Good to see you're doing well, and seriously, think about the bat.