When I was 16 I moved to Canada. My mom is Canadian and she said there wasn't a whole lot of pro-Canada feeling or propaganda when she grew up. I moved in and this commercial was aired and suddenly it was Canada all the way. I love Canada. We've even tossed around the idea of moving up there (if Hilary won). It's a great place and this commercial covers almost all the misconceptions that people have about it. I mean really, if you say you're from Canada people ask you these questions. Kind of ironic that a beer commercial could spark so much patriotism. It's a pretty cool commercial.
New Upcycle Ideas 840
1 day ago
1 comment:
as a native alaskan, i feel your pain, or at least annoyance. no i didnt live in an igloo either, no i didnt wrestle polar bears or wear seal fur. yes, i did plug my car in at night.
viva the great white north!!
this vid was funny
Post a Comment